The workshop on creativity that we will be conducting at MD&M Chicago is coming up in less than two weeks. Here’s a preview:
- Are you a problem solver or a problem finder? Why does it make a difference in your creative approach?
- Why do most people find it hard to be creative? Three reasons.
- Think you’re not creative? Think again.
- Are there techniques you can use to jump start the flow of creative ideas? There are too many to cover in just two hours. But you will learn a number of the most effective ones.
- Best of all, during the course of the workshop you’ll be applying these techniques to one of the unique, real creative challenges you are currently facing.
Hope to see you in Chicago on September 11.